Vedic Temple Project is looking for Partners, Sponsors, Investors, Developers for opening a Senior Living Community for elderly devotees practicing eastern culture and philosophy. Preferable San Diego County but open to other locations.
The communities mission statement : “Simple living-high thinking”
- A small Temple structure or Pavillion for daily worship and meditation.
- A Community Hall (for daily meals and events) with a kitchen in the same building.
- Gardens/Nature for a lot of out door activities.
- Holistic/traditional and modern medicine and doctors.
- Facilities for other seminars so seniors can mingle with youth and take part in volunteering for different events, light gardening/pujari etc.
- Sports and Recreational activities
- Restaurant/Bakery/Juice bar
Projected is a village atmosphere and well rounded community instead of isolated Senior Homes.
Public library, gardens, recreation, vegetarian restaurant, bakery, schools/seminars/education, Festivals, etc., etc.
This Project will enrich the lives of the local community and members.